Sunday, June 19, 2011

Notes and Votes


I had a big old post with several links to various projects and things going on, but all the words were eaten somewhere between flickr and blogger.
Here's a quick version:

The image above is up for voting at shirt.woot. You can vote for it if you've ever purchased anything from any woot site before. Here's the link. You may have seen this posted on boingboing. I highly recommend reading the comments which accompany the post. Very funny stuff therein.
Cars 2, the Video Game comes out this Tuesday. It's my third (official) credit in the industry, and a fantastic game. It has pretty much ruined me for any other racing game.
Unicorn City, a film upon which I did some early concept work, was shown at Philadelphia Comic-Con this weekend, and will be shown elsewhere. I also designed the type in the opening credits, the Taco Shop sign, the Waffle and Wok restaurant sign, and some t-shirts. The film's hilarious, and I hope you get a chance to see it.
Finally, if you've ordered a comic from apelad.etsy.com, it's on the way, including the special orders (some of which will show up on the blog this week).
Thanks again for visiting, for voting, and for supporting my meanderings. I get emails all the time from people who learn about my stuff from their friends, and I hope you all know I'm grateful.