Monday, January 31, 2011

Tonight on shirt.woot.com


1 Arrow Left, originally uploaded by Ape Lad.

The image seen above is available for $10 tonight on shirt.woot.com. It will be $10 until a) it sells out, or b) 24 hours pass, after which point it will cost $15 at this link.
Since some of you are probably visiting here via the shirt.woot site for the very first time, let me just say hello. Here are a few links which may interest you:
Last week, my webcomic the Laugh-Out-Loud Cats hit the treacherous 1600 mark. You can attempt to decipher it here.
I have a book of comics featuring the aforementioned cats available for purchase here. It's under $10 now, for whatever reason.
Let's see, what else can I tell you about... oh yeah: I also have a shirt in this week's derby at shirt.woot. The theme this week is India, and my entry (which happens to feature a cat) is here.
Finally, I'm on twitter, and you can follow me here, at your peril.