Thursday, August 23, 2007

Laugh-Out-Loud Cats #191


Laugh-Out-Loud Cats #191
Originally uploaded by Ape Lad.

12 Thing About the Laugh-Out-Loud Cats
1. I use Faber Castell PITT pens, sizes B and S. B for brush, S for small. I've heard the pentel brush pen is nice, but I haven't been able to find one locally.
2. I don't use a model sheet or a turnaround of any kind. Their sizes are probably inconsistent from comic to comic, but I don't mind if you don't mind.
3. I still haven't quite figured out their hands.
4. Sometimes I forget the tails. In those cases, just assume they are sitting on them.
5. I try to include both Kitteh and Pip in each comic. There will be exceptions to this in the future (see #10).
6. No close ups. Even when one is in the foreground and obstructed by something, I make sure that if they were unobstructed you would still see teh whole cat.
7. Kitteh has a fang.
8. I need to include more females.
9. Pip is very much based on my youngest son, and his voice is the voice I hear in my head when I write 'em.
10. Earlier this evening I figured out how it will end. Not when, but how.
11. There are currently no plans to publish these in book form. That doesn't mean there won't be, but I don't want to self publish.
12. I had no idea it would ever come this far and have no plans on quitting.